We are now members of The CPD Certification Service
We understand that your protected learning time may still be limited, as we continue to live through the pandemic, for this reason we have decided to continue to deliver our training via our “bitesize” sessions . Our range of professional training courses are hosted by welcoming and knowledgeable Dispex tutors.
Dispex Education online courses
Presenting a wide variety of engaging, relevant and flexible online interactive learning, allowing you to complete any course in your own time and at your own pace. Each module is followed by an interactive quiz, learners will need to pass these in-order to achieve the final certificate. However, learners will have the opportunity to reflect and retake each quiz. Some of our courses are accredited. Please check each course description for the accreditation details.
50% discount pp/ps on bespoke courses such as; Personally Administered Items & VAT, Training for New Dispensers & Apprentices, Prescription Clerk Training and Comprehensive Controlled Drug Training. FREE places are available on our bespoke Dispex Education courses, via the Paragon Skills Apprentices offer- click here for details.
In-house/ private Zoom training
4 hour on-site training, cover such topics as CDs, Drug Tariff & Endorsing, Maintaining Dispensary Accuracy,
Business Management and much more. Geographical restrictions apply or we can deliver this on a digital
platform. Member discount per session
Our new and enhanced website provides:
- Brand comparisons
- Positive parallel imports
- Benchmark your dispensing profit
- Generics costing more than the tariff
Updating members with the latest discounts offered by manufacturers and highlight any discounts
withdrawn. We analyse the impact of these changes on individual brand profitability.
Dispex provides easy to access information on a range of subjects including Dispensing Fee Scales, Discount
Abatement Scales, Patent Expiry plus, Information on Understanding Brands, Branded Generics and Parallel
Imports, as well as How to Compare Generic prices.
Controlled Drugs Registers
DispexCD- the digital CD register –Saving members £18+pm
One free DispexCD account is now included within Dispex membership when you join or renew in 2022.
The system is proving invaluable for dispensing practices, and we have a few dozen sites using our
- Reduces errors
- DispexCD is fully legally compliant and supports NICE best practice
- Multiple layers of security & encryption, plus daily backups to protect your patient data
- Saves time & money
- Includes a returns register
- The registers automatically update, and new CD products are added to the system every week from the NHS Dictionary of Medicines and Devices.
- Each member of staff have their own login; it is a requirement for electronic CD registers that all entries are attributable to the person who made them.
- Each site and/or organisation has at least one admin user who can create and delete/suspend accounts for other members of staff.
- You can have several sites linked together; the advantage of this is that staff accounts can be shared/managed across sites, you can have greater visibility of CD
register usage or compliance (e.g. that balance checks are being carried out regularly) and you can have recommendations for where CDs can be moved between
sites to prevent wastage, if appropriate.
FREE DispexCD WEBINAR: please click here for details
Not ready for the digital switch? Please click here for details on our bound CD Registers
Click here to join Dispex