A Comprehensive Guide to Personally Administered Items & VAT for Dispensing Practices
This auto-marked programme will give you the knowledge you need to understand PAs and VAT in a dispensing doctor setting. This comprehensive course is suitable for those that already have some experience with PAs and VAT.
Dispex Members- AVAILABLE FOR JUST £90.00 pp
✓ Auto-enrolment with an immediate start
✓ Four hours of educational content
✓ Fully online
✓ Study from anywhere, at any time
✓ Great addition to your CV
✓ Receive a certificate upon completion
Part one aim:
- To be able to distinguish a Personally Administered (PA) item easily
- To understand how NHSBSA Prescription Services (NHSBSA) distinguish PAs
- To understand how the NHSBSA reimburse the VAT equivalent on PAs
- To understand the dispensing and prescribing rules pertaining to PAs
- To gain easy access to a list of more commonly prescribed PAs as deemed by the NHSBSA
Part two aim:
- To understand how HMRC distinguish PAs items
- To understand how practices should deal with PAs for their VAT returns
- To understand the different categories of VAT and how they apply to medications dispensed by Dispensing Doctors (DDs)
Part three aim:
- To explore the possible ways of dealing with PAs and VAT depending upon how PAs are interpreted by HMRC and by NHSBSA independently.
£90 inc VAT -Per Dispex member £180 inc VAT – Per Non-member
Click here for further detials.