Administrative Assistant: Part-time vacancy
Dispex is a Dispensing Doctor focused business which provides training, information and supplies
to assist UK Dispensing Doctors in running their dispensaries.
We are based in a virtual office and are looking for a competent Administrative Assistant to support
the existing Team. You will work from home, using our IT equipment, and will interact with our other
employees, the Directors, and our clients.
This is an exciting and varied position, office based and would suit someone with a proven background
in general office administration, looking to gain experience in a wider role.
Duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls, processing sales orders and dealing effectively
with customer queries
- Managing and scheduling training courses and bookings, to include venue
sourcing and organising the dairies of our tutors
- General office administration and management (sales order processing,
correspondence,computer filing etc)
- Completing spreadsheets and general basic accounting duties
- Updating of project material & reports
- Database entries & management
- Experience of Microsoft Office Systems including Word, Excel, Power
Point and Outlook are essential
- Competent use of the internet and e-mail systems
- Attention to detail and highly accurate with strong organisational
and planning skills
- Ability to work within a small team and independently
Full training to be provided
Hours & Further Details
Working week: 9 hours per week over 3 days (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) between 10am and 1pm
Starting salary will be £11 an hour. For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the Full Job
description, Person Specification and Application form.