Are you passionate about dispensing, do you feel confident talking over Zoom?
If so, why not share your knowledge with other dispensing staff and join our expert team
of tutors? We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated and approachable lead
dispensers or dispensary managers, who would be comfortable delivering training to
small groups, over Zoom/Teams. Join us in providing bespoke dispensary training
to all dispensary practice teams.
The right candidate(s) needs to:
- have over 5+ years’ experience working in a dispensary
- be confident using and talking over Zoom & Teams
- have reliable internet access and a laptop/PC
- ideally have access to a microphone and camera (if not these can be provided)
- be able to host one-hour Dispex tutorials 1-4 times a month
- be/become self-employed and submit monthly tutorial invoices to Dispex
Chosen candidates will be offered a Zoom interview, those that progress will be required
to host a short “mock” Controlled Drugs, DSQS or Drug Tariff & Endorsing tutorial to a
small group of the Dispex team, via Zoom. The candidates will be provided with the “mock”
course PowerPoint presentation to use.
Successful candidate(s) will benefit from flexible working, either from home or at your practice
(if approved by your practice), competitive rates and the potential to expand into hosting In-House
training days and Dispensary Management Profitability Reviews. Successful candidate(s) will also
be provided with course materials and ongoing telephone, email and Zoom support and guidance
by the Dispex Team.
Deadline for returning application forms is the 11th August 2023. Please note: this a part time role
and candidates must be willing to be or become self-employed and submit monthly tutorial invoices
For an application form please email email@example.com