Dispex is considered to be the leading educational company in the UK, providing professional
training, advice and consultancy which purely focuses on dispensing practices- as well as
providing profitability tools for dispensing doctors!
We are also pleased to inform you that we are members of The CPD Certification Service, for
course accreditation, please see each desorption here
- Online – learner-led, modular online courses, the learner progresses at their own pace
and in the time allocated for PLT or as given by their Managers. The length of the
courses vary according to the content, approximately 2 hours to 30 hours learning time,
but it is dependant on the learner and the time they can dedicate to it.
Online Learner-led training: Bespoke Dispensing
- DRUM Training
- Prescription Clerks Training
- Controlled Drugs
- PA’s & VAT for Dispensing Practices
- Dispensing for New Dispensers and Apprentices
For course accreditation, please see each desorption here
Online Learner-led training: Business related
- Leading and Motivating a Team
- Planning and Allocating Work
- Stress Management
- Performance Management
- Fire Safety Principles
- Conflict Management
- Discipline in the Workplace
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- Organising and Delegating
- DSE Risk Assessment
Please visit our online platform for details & prices (member discount applies).
- Zoom – a Dispex Tutor led session, delivered virtually using the Zoom platform. “Bitesize” 1hr
sessions covering our core subjects. Please click here for course descriptions & prices
(member discount applies).
Zoom Tutorials & In-House Training
- Controlled Drugs Part 1
- Controlled Drugs Part 2
- Drug Tariff & Endorsing
- DSQS Guidance
- Managing your Dispensary Part 1
- Managing your Dispensary Part 2
- Dispensary Customer Service
- Medical Terminology
- Profitability in Dispensing Practice – PAs & VAT
- Profitability – Stock Control & Purchasing
- Practical Dispensary Management – Role & Responsibilities
- Practical Dispensary Management – Processes & Staff
- Face-2-Face – a Dispex Tutor led classroom training session, delivered at your Surgery or a mutually
agreed space, usually on a PLT day. This allows full interaction with the learners & usually
involves ‘hands on’ interactive tasks. This can be a Full Day (8hrs) or a Half Day (4hrs) depending
on the courses required. Geographic restriction applies, if we cannot visit you in person we can look to
host a private Zoom session instead. For details & prices please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(member discount applies)
Secure PCN Leadership and Management Training Funding
The 2022-23 PCN DES Contract specification outlines a Leadership and management payment of £0.699
multiplied by the PCN Adjusted Population. That works out at thousands of pounds per PCN. Make sure
you use this funding otherwise it will be lost. Click here to read in full.
Ensure you provide your PCN team with our email email@example.com, we will invoice your PCN for payment.
Local ICB Hub Training Funding
Are you aware that your local Training Hub, supported by HEE, has easily accessible funding available for
your training requirements, including those from Dispex? Click here for details.